For Edison's 6th Birthday he decided he wanted a pirate party. We hired a great guy "Captain Davy" and really enjoyed the low stress party after last year. Edison loved the party too - his friends, the magic tricks, the parrot, pizza, and cupcakes.
Since last year we have moved house, he moved into the top of a bunk bed, he can read almost anything, he is writing in "the Sheen Mount Way" very well, and really enjoys football (soccer) club.
Here are 6 things he loves at 6:
- Superheros - primarily Batman, but loves to pretend play superheros and "baddies"
- Transformers, legos, other toys and games involving building stuff
(I love the concentration here...)
- Racing - while running, Daddy driving, scalextric cars, go carts, or just about anything - and always made better if he wins :-)
- His sisters - he really is such a sweet, loving, helpful, kind big brother
- Making stuff - such an imagination, he will make just about anything out of paper, glue, egg cartons, tape, paint, scissors, etc. He loves a show called "Mr. Maker" to get ideas.
- "Band Practice" with "Star Rock" i.e. Guitar Hero with Daddy and Sophie