Happy Birthday Sophie!
I can hardly believe how fast it goes by. It seems like it wasn't long ago Sophie was Annabelle's size. She has such a wonderful personality, as she always has. She is full of life, very dramatic, joyful, opinionated, sweet, and of course I could go on. Here are a few things she loves at age 3:
- She loves food; when she eats she often closes her eyes and rubs her belly. She then says, "I lub [butter], it is so yummy for me." Besides butter that sentence often includes peppers, mayonnaise, sprinkle dip (ranch dressing), sandwiches (that have cheese, ham, lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, etc. on them), and chocolate.
- She loves to cut up paper, use sticky tape and paint, and create all kinds of things.
- She loves playing with her dollys and her duplo house and people.
- She loves animals; she has stuffed animals that all have names like our family (e.g. Daddy kitty, Mommy kitty, Eddie kitty, etc.). When we pass dogs on the street she always wants to pet them, and she has a special cat that she calls "friendily kitty" that comes to the door step and lets her pet it.
- She loves ballet and has just started gymnastics and likes that as well.
- She loves her big brother Edison and playing with him. She is a really sweet big sister and likes to hold Annabelle and make her smile. She's still a Daddy's girl - always so excited to see him come in the door.
Here are a some more of my favorite pictures of her from the last few months: